Certified collectors are trained to respect Canadian donor rights and privacy while performing consistent, professional drug tests.
Made in Canada for Canadians
Designed specifically for the Canadian drug testing industry, this program provides all the necessary information to collect legally-defensible specimens as part of a Canadian forensic-use drug testing program.
This course includes:
- Following the Canadian Drug Testing Standards (CDTS) best practices
- Collecting, processing, and checking the validity of specimens for both point-of-care and laboratory-based testing
- Testing urine and oral fluid specimens using point-of-care in-vitro diagnostic devices
- Collecting hair specimens for laboratory-based testing
- Understanding collection procedures, chain of custody requirements, and donor rights
- Record keeping, collector responsibilities, and safety protocols.
Mobile ready to fit into your busy schedule
All DATAC courses are offered in a convenient module-based learning format, making it easy to learn at your own pace. Plus, our mobile-friendly course platform empowers you to learn on the go using your smartphone or tablet.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a DATAC Certified Specimen Collector (CSC) certificate and an official DATAC collector ID card.
All course materials
DATAC CSC Certificate
DATAC Collector ID Card