Certified collectors are trained to respect Canadian donor rights and privacy while performing consistent, professional drug tests.
Time to complete course: ~ 12 hoursDownload Brochure
Made in Canada for Canadians
Designed specifically for the Canadian drug testing industry, this program provides all the necessary information to collect legally-defensible specimens as part of a Canadian forensic-use drug testing program.
This course includes:
- Following the Canadian Drug Testing Standards (CDTS) best practices
- Collecting, processing, and checking the validity of specimens for both point-of-care and laboratory-based testing
- Testing urine and oral fluid specimens using point-of-care in-vitro diagnostic devices
- Collecting hair specimens for laboratory-based testing
- Understanding collection procedures, chain of custody requirements, and donor rights
- Record keeping, collector responsibilities, and safety protocols.
Mobile ready to fit into your busy schedule
All DATAC courses are offered in a convenient module-based learning format, making it easy to learn at your own pace. Plus, our mobile-friendly course platform empowers you to learn on the go using your smartphone or tablet.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a DATAC Certified Specimen Collector (CSC) certificate and an official DATAC collector ID card.
All course materials
DATAC CSC Certificate
DATAC Collector ID Card