Setting a New Standard
Part of DATAC’s mission to to provide standardization to the drug and alcohol testing industry. To accomplish this we have created a collection site accreditation program that holds our members to a high level of excellence and commitment to professionalism.
In order to become accredited, a collection site must:
- Have all employees, contractors, and administrators involved in drug and alcohol testing are certified by one or more of DATAC’s training courses. This ensures that collections are performed in a consistent and professional manner.
- Agree to follow Drug & Alcohol Testing Association of Canada’s guidelines and procedures in regards to the collection of specimens, processing and handling of specimens and record keeping as it applies to drug and alcohol tests.
Benefits of Accreditation
- Be instantly recognized as a company or organization that has taken steps to ensure that their entire team is working at the highest standards.
- Easily manage your team’s certification levels and compliance to ensure that everyone is current and up to date.
- Extend your Site Accreditation to all of your collectors and technicians throughout your network to ensure that they are fully compliant with your collection processes.
As a Company Member, as long as you meet all of the requirements, there is no cost to become an accredited collection site.
Simple as 1-2-3
- All employees, contractors, and administrators involved in drug and alcohol testing are certified by one or more of DATAC’s training courses.
- Designate one person within your organization as the Site Training Coordinator (STC) and have them complete our free course.
- Apply for site accreditation as a Company Member of DATAC.
We look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you have any questions.