Start Training Right Away
Instant access to our online training course will be provided to you once you’ve purchased the course.
This Course Covers it All
This course meets all of the requirements of supervisor awareness training and includes 1 hour of drug and 1 hour of alcohol awareness training.
DATAC’s self-led online SAT certification program covers all requirements of a federally-regulated U.S. DOT drug testing program but is applicable to Canadian workplaces as well.
Easy-to-follow and understand training for both drug and alcohol awareness
- Understanding why drug and alcohol testing is needed
- Roles and responsibilities of the supervisor
- Overview of the reasonable suspicion process
- Drug information, including prescription drugs
- Signs & symptoms of drug and alcohol use
- Documentation & Confrontation
Mobile ready to fit into your busy schedule
All DATAC courses are offered in a convenient module-based learning format, making it easy to learn at your own pace. Plus, our mobile-friendly course platform empowers you to learn on the go using your smartphone or tablet.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a DATAC Supervisor Awareness Training (SAT) certificate.
All course materials
DATAC SAT Certificate