Home Forums General Discussion internet security

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kabuto
    Participant

hello. Do u know good and trustful internet security? Where better to buy antivirus in canada?

Eren
    Participant

hello. Install something like AVG or Malwarebytes, but treat this as you would a lock on your front door and augment the system with safe computing and browsing practices. Patch your OS and desktop applications regularly. Learn to recognize malicious emails and attachments. Use ad blockers and script blockers to augment a security-conscious browser like Goolge Chrome. Use a password manager like Lastpass or similar tools to promote use of strong passwords. I bought my internet security software on one local store in canada btw.

gazer44
    Participant

Software companies typically provide software updates for 3 reasons: to add new features, fix known bugs, and upgrade security.

MichaelGor
    Participant

Software is of utmost importance for the correct operation of the accessories . Third-party device drivers and software can be vulnerable to attack. It is important to use trusted resources for installation. I would like to recommend the logitech k540 driver website.
    Computer drivers are essential for the proper functioning of your computer. They facilitate communication between the hardware and the operating system

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Drop us your email to stay connected with us.

Contact Location