Home Forums General Discussion Cheap clothing stores

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fieeghel
    Participant

Hi. Can you tell me where I can buy women’s warm clothes inexpensively? I came to the U.S. in the middle of summer and the clothes I brought with me are no longer in season.

Rlolauts
    Participant

Yesterday I was idling around all evening and snooping around the various forums. I came across
    jcpenney reviews and remembered that I hadn’t visited these stores in a long time, and I used to visit them very often. I remember the prices were very attractive. Tomorrow I will definitely stop by and recommend you.

Kingmidas
    Participant

I also need warm clothes. But not for women. For kids. And not just clothes. I need warm clothes for the wedding. Please help me if you can. Will you?

drunkenstein
    Participant

Is this wedding in Alaska or what? You must just go to the shop and buy what you want. I asked my colleagues if they can help you to expedite this process. And they said that tuxedo kidswear can be really great for the occasion. And really, you may want to reconsider your wedding place. Otherwise, your guests will freeze!

halomutov
    Participant

I don’t think such clothes aren’t well-quality. That’s why I would ignore such stores

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Drop us your email to stay connected with us.

Contact Location